Sunday, February 3, 2013

It looks like I could be a blogger.

I have always thought about blogging, but for some reason haven't been able to find the desire to actually sit down and create a blog. However, now i do. For my college English class we were given the choice to create a blog for one of our assignments so here I am, blogging.
Before I share personal stories, memories, and moments I think we better get to know each other a little better. I am currently a full time student, CNA, and wife. My favorite of those and most recent title is wife. I married my best friend on December 18th and I've never made a better decision. I am studying elementary education and have two years left of school. My CNA job keeps me busy and on my toes at all times. I work in a memory care unit where 'you are my sunshine' has become the greatest 4 word saying I have ever heard. Hence the title of my blog. I have 2 brothers that made me the woman I am today. One is married to the greatest gal alive. She is not only a sister-in-law, but a best friend. My parents are exceptionally amazing and I hope to be as good parents as they are one day. When I married my sweet husband I was so lucky to gain another set of wonderful parents who love me like their own daughter. 3 brothers-in-law and 3 sisters-in-law. And my greatest joy so far, 4 nieces and 4 nephews with a nephew on the way.
I look forward to blogging and figuring this out a little better. I think I'm going to like this.

3 comments:

  1. super cute!!! now you need to come decorate my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This will be a great journal. I am looking forward to many more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait to read more and more. I love blogs!

    ReplyDelete